Several people I follow post #weeknotes, which I’ve always found a particularly interesting insight into what people are doing. I thought I’d give it a go.
I plan to do a mix of work (when I can post about it), open source, side projects and fitness & adventure topics, which I hope will keep it interesting. Right. Here we go…
- I’ve been spending the past week diving deep into Administrate‘s issues and open PRs, looking for trends and building a taxonomy of labels,
- To do this, I ended up printing 204 index cards!
- So far, I’ve closed around 40 issues and PRs (most of which were out of date or duplicates),
- Dan and I entered into the Frontier 300, a coast to coast 300km off-road cycle race from the Irish Sea to the North Sea in June,
- We then planned a weekend of bikepacking in the New Forest for March,
- And spent a long time talking about kit,
- I finished reading The Man Who Cycled The World, I enjoyed it a lot,
- At the start of the year, I always spend some time setting goals and thinking about what I want to do. I’ve done so again this year, with plans for many more long cycling trips, a side project I want to launch, getting a driving license (which I’ve said I’d do for years!) and a few more things. I didn’t quite yet.