- A New Year always brings a new set of optimism, plans and possibilities for
me and this year is no different,
- Last year was another rough one (who knew living through a pandemic would be
extremely difficult, even if you never got sick), but we made it,
- A lovely Christmas and New Year, then back where I was previously; trying to
get my head around Windows, C# and a lot of receipt printer minutiae,
- Later this year, I’m doing the Frontier 300, but I need to get my
fitness well up from where it is currently so I got a turbo trainer, a
Wahoo Kickr Snap which I started using this weekend, it’s excellent,
- My plan is to use it through winter to get my cycling fitness back up to
where it was, and then hopefully, way ahead of wherever I managed to get it
to previously, probably through Zwift. My training plan starts tomorrow!
- I note that this is the thirtieth one of these I’ve done (and with it
being a new year) feels like a bit of a milestone. I enjoy writing these,
even if I’ve skipped a lot recently, onwards!